SOUTH AFRICAN DELIVERIES
- All South African deliveries are made by Fastway Couriers and have a 3 to 5 working days delivery period
- Deliveries are made "to your door" to the address provided
- Deliveries are done Monday - Friday and exclude public holidays
- SA Cricket Shop may on occasion make use of an alternative 3rd party courier service to ensure delivery of purchased items
- Deliveries to P.O. Boxes are not available
- Expedited Mail Service EMS offer a 7 -14 working days delivery from shipping date.
- International deliveries are charged at a flat rate of R500.00
- All customs and import duties are the responsibility of the customer and are not in the control of www.sacricketshop.co.za
- Check with your local authorities with regards to import duties and their relevant costs before placing the order
- We deliver to almost anywhere in the world and mostly use Expedited Mail Service.
- Our international express carrier provides a fully traceable delivery service to all the major countries in the world.
- This service is insured and we offer a full replacement or refund if the parcel is lost or stolen.
- All courier service are traceable, tracking details will be e-mailed to you as soon as the goods are dispatched and we supply the web link of the site where you can trace and track your own parcel
- Some more remote addresses may incur longer transit times
- Cost is dependent on the weight and volume of your order
- Different Stock Availability - If you have selected items with different availability times then we will dispatch your order when all items are ready
- Dispatching of Orders - Although we try to get all our orders dispatched on the day of order, this may not always be possible, for the following reasons:
- Credit Card Checks/Payment clearance
- Shirts requiring personalizationStock may be held at one of our retail stores and needs to be transferred to the warehouse then dispatched.